Closing Date: 26/03/2019
Supervisor- 28 Hours Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Store Supervisor within our Barbour Outlet Store.
This is a permanent position that will require the candidate to work 4 days per week, including at least one day at the weekend.
This role is a key holder position that would be ideally suited to current supervisor or sales assistant looking to enhance their career with one of the most recognised premium British brands in the world.
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Actively sell and promote the brand to new and existing customers
- Opening and closing the store as and when required
- Cashing up and administration duties
- Managing the store in the absence of the Store/Deputy Manager
- Understanding of targets and KPI's
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards and general housekeeping
- Flexibility on shift patterns
- Competitive rate of pay
- Performance related bonus
- 24 days annual holiday (pro rata)
- Health care scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- Full training will be provided
If you are interested in applying for this role, please drop a CV in to the store stating the position you are applying for or email to firstname.lastname@example.org