Closing Date: 10/02/2019
Demonstrate the Polo Ralph Lauren Brand philosophy and EMEA values. Deliver customer support excellence and operational efficiencies thorugh collaboration with the customer experience team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- EXCEED SALES AND PROFITABILITY TARGETS - Responsible for achieving personal or team sales goals/key metrics: Sales, Conversion, Units Per Hour (UPH) & Market Out Of Stock (MOS) & Replenishment Productivity (RUPH). Adhere to all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety. Contribute to store success with effective communication and teamwork. Drive personal pace and urgency of each task to ensure compliance and achievement of targets.
- INSPIRE AND DEVELOP - Responsible for your personal contribution to team and store. Own personal development plan, look for ways to continuously improve. Represent PRL through appropriate dress and grooming standards for the customer support area. Be a team player and take an interest in the needs of others and support others.
- EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE MODEL - Understand the PRL Experience model, expectations and how to support sales through operational efficiencies. Demonstrate a customer first culture within all operational efficiencies. Responsible for product knowledge, to ensure operational efficiencies and fulfillment of product (replenishment). Ensure the operational efficiencies are achieved in a timely manner to ensure that the customer experience team can Connect, Convert and Conclude. Handle customer queries positively and professionally.
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY AND COMPLIANCE - Replenish the sales floor with pace and accuracy, ensure that all styles, sizes, colours are available 24/7. Use replenishment tools effectively to ensure compliance of replenishment target (RUPH). Responsible for enhancing and updating personal knowledge of product layout, ranges and concepts. Understand seasonal knowledge of all product ranges, concepts vs high volume lines. Process deliveries using guidelines to ensure productivity targets are exceeded (UPH). Implement mark-down and price changes directed by the business. Execute and maintain customer support model store guidelines and standards to an excellent standard. Process damaged and returned product to the store, using company guidelines. Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards to reduce shrink.
- Proactive, positive and dynamic personality
- Good social and communication skills
- Understanding of delivering performance against KPI's
Hours: We currently have 4 part time positions of 15 hours per week
How to apply: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org